- This event has passed.
Leading Effectively From Your Natural Leadership Style
March 17, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This webinar was offered through Churchnet’s partnership with Pinnacle Leadership Associates. We are grateful for the opportunity to collaborate with this consulting group. Click the logo to visit the Pinnacle Leadership Associates website.
Peoplemap Leadership Style Inventory, $35.
We suggest participants secure this inventory beforehand (pay online and we will mail one), complete it, discovering one’s natural leadership style. Others may still participate, learning much about leadership styles which will help them identify themselves.
1. Identifying one’s natural leadership style
2. Learning the strengths and Achilles heels of each of the three leadership styles
3. Learning how to maximize one’s leadership style in pastoral and church staff ministry
4. Learning how to minimize the Achilles heels of one’s leadership style in pastoral and church staff ministry
5. Using the essential congregational leadership focus question to plan the next steps in one’s leadership development and application in one’s ministry context
Each pastor and church staff person is in a position of leadership in one’s congregation. Each of us leads from a natural leadership style, based on our personalities. The Peoplemap Leadership Style Inventory allows participants to identify our natural leadership styles, along with much information on strengths, Achilles heels, management approach, supervision approach, and what allows one to flourish. Participants in this webinar are encouraged to take this inventory beforehand so that they can maximize the learning. The inventory itself includes a workbook with much information. During the webinar, the presenter will invite questions and dialogue, while also providing examples to illustrate how these leadership styles tend to play out.
Mark Tidsworth, a Certified Peoplemap Trainer, has been using this inventory as a basis for sharpening the leadership skills of pastors and church staffs since 2006. Mark will help participants understand their leadership styles, along with many examples of application to congregational leadership.
Check out Mark’s Bio HERE.
You may watch a recording of this webinar below. We hope you will register for the other webinars in this series and other Churchnet webinars available on our site.