Posting Your Search on Churchnet’s Website
Churchnet is happy to post information regarding Church Staff Searches for Search Committees. You may send your information to Jim Hill, Strategy Development Team Leader, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jim at (888) 420-2426 ext. 705. Please provide a brief description of your church and the staff position you are seeking. You may also provide contact information to allow those interested in submitting a resume or making a recommendation to respond directly to your church committee. Let us know how we can assist you with your search.
First Baptist Church of Farmington is Seeking a new Senior Pastor
Farmington First Baptist Church is seeking a full-time senior pastor. Information about the church is available on their website at http://farmingtonfbc.org/
A successful candidate will possess the following traits:
- Proclaims the gospel through teaching, preaching, and by example
- Is compassionate and relational to both the congregation and community
- Possesses a vision for the future of the congregation
- Is adept at integrating technology into his ministry
Preferred traits of the candidate would include the following:
- Holds a M.Div or higher from an accredited institution
- Has five or more years experience as a pastor
- Has experience working with multiple staff members.
Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com by November 10, 2017.